Executive Assistant for Pernod Ricard Northern Europe
What does an ordinary day look like?
In your role as Executive Assistant, it is important that you act as the hub for the CEO, management team and internal communication. You will work independently, having a great responsibility for a wide range of administrative tasks.
We want you to have the will to understand our business, that you are driven by providing support both large and small and that you have an interest in communication.
Your duties will vary, but to name a few:
· Personal assistant to the CEO, with management of the CEO’s calendar
· Organisation and administration of CEO’s trips (booking, expenses reporting)
· Planning of key meetings (management committees, business review meetings, project review meetings, etc.) organisation, agenda, minutes and follow-up
· Optimisation of information flow between CEO and key contacts (internal & external)
· Ongoing update of contact lists
· Ensure regular flow of information within PR Sweden (and Northern Europe)
· Manage key internal communication channels (intranet, internal social media, etc.)
· Plan and organise monthly information meetings for all PR Sweden employees
· Be the project leader of events such as the annual kick-off and Christmas Party
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in the role as Executive Assistant, we expect that you have worked in a similar role for at least five years within an international company. You are fluent in both Swedish and English and above average in Microsoft Office.
The most important thing is your personality, international mindset and that you are confident within the role. We are looking for someone, who wants to work close to the business, and who is driven by providing high quality service. You have a high level of integrity, a strong commitment and inner drive. You are able to prioritize, to plan and you are unpretentious and communicate clearly. Of course, you are used to handling confidential material, good at building trust and interacting with all kinds of people.
Who are we in Pernod Ricard Northern Europe?
Pernod Ricard is the world’s no. 2 player in Wine and Spirits, and the world’s leader in the Premium spirits industry. We operate in more than 85 affiliates with 100 production sites all over the world. Pernod Ricard Northern Europe is a part of Pernod Ricard EMEA LATAM and has app. 260 employees in 7 countries. We are Créateurs de Convivialité. True to our founding spirit, we bring people together, inviting them to share authentic experiences and making new friends every day through our world-class portfolio of premium wines and spirits. We aspire to create a more convivial world, a world without excess. This is our manifesto. We bring Good Times from a Good Place, striving to be the most sustainable, progressive and respected wine and spirits company in the world.
Curious to know more?
You will have your workplace at Marieviksgatan 19B in Liljeholmen.
For more information or questions, contact the responsible recruitment consultant Christina Stenbeck at email@example.com. The position is full-time. The vacant position may be closed before end of deadline, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!